Dunes Harbour Beach, which spans 57 hectares, combines a well-designed coastal masterplan with more than 400 highly sought-after beachside homesites.
Over 35% of the community is committed to open space, conservation and parkland, ensuring Dunes Harbour Beach remains a pristine destination for years to come.
Contemporary homes will integrate seamlessly with the tropical landscape and amenities of a growing beachside community.
Dunes, Harbour Beach features:
- Level allotments offering beachfront and beachside homesites taking advantage of its natural setting.
- Modern contemporary living in a coastal peninsula surrounded by the sea, river and creek lines.
- 35% committed to natural open space, conservation areas and spacious landscaped parkland.
- Well-designed layout optimised to capture ocean breezes and view lines.
- Walkable connection to Harbour Beach and up to Mackay Marina
- Planned tourism accommodation for guest accommodation.
- Planned recreational facilities, future dining and cafes and retail opportunities
- Planned integration to Mulherin Park
- Lifestyle benefits to enjoy fishing and kayaking opportunities on Basset Creek, and Pioneer River
- Harbour Road connection to drive or cycle to Mackay CBD with future public transport connections.